Wednesday, March 28, 2012

never a "duh" moment

So I was trolling along through blog posts today when I realized that, in all the excitement of my mom being here, followed by the excitement of being sick and sewing wedding dresses and baby gifts and immersing myself in a cloud of hot cat pee, I totally forgot to post about the quilt I received in the FLiQ swap!

Bad Jenn. Bad, BAD Jenn!!

Here she is in all her glory:

FLQS recieved

This was made for me by a woman named Lynda from England. Honestly that's one of my favorite things about swaps--I love that you can get something made by a person in another country. I've had a mug rug from Scotland and a quilt from England--it's all part of the fun for me. Especially when they include native yummies in the package! Not that I got to eat them. My kids swarmed all over the gummies Lynda sent like ants at a picnic.

Anyway, this little quilt is so cute and colorful I love it. Thanks again Lynda!

3 comments:

Laura said...

What a pretty little quilt! Love it!

Jennifer R said...

Very detailed and colorful :) I thought it was quite pretty and looked way too challenging for me to attempt! Nice addition to the world collection :)

good. said...

Wedding dresses? Hot cat pee?? What have you been doing?!